DISCLAIMERS & POLICIES
Thanks in advance for your cooperation & understanding! These disclaimers & policies are put in place to protect you & your fellow clients.
By booking a reading you agree that you have read and agree to the terms of these disclaimers and policies.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not book a reading.
Readings should never be used in place of professional therapy or professional legal, medical or financial advice. They are subject to interpretation and are not legally binding.
* No Guarantee of Accuracy or Results:
The information provided during readings is for entertainment and educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional advice. Intuitive reading is not an exact science, it is based on interpretations that are subjective. There is no implicit or explicit guarantee of any specific degree of accuracy. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, about the accuracy, completeness, or reliability, of the information shared during readings.
* For Entertainment Purposes Only:
Our tarot readings, interpretations, and any advice provided are for entertainment purposes and should not be considered as legal, financial, medical, or professional advice.
* Age Restriction:
To receive a reading you must be at least 18 years of age or have the written permission of a legal guardian. If you are under the age of 16 a legal guardian must be present for the duration of your reading even if written permission has been given.
* No Liability:
We are not liable for any losses, damages, or harm resulting from receiving services. Clients are solely responsible for their own actions and decisions.
* Changes to the Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to update, change, or modify this disclaimer without notice. It is your responsibility to review this disclaimer periodically to stay informed of any changes.
* A card will need to be kept on file to book any appointments. For your safety and security, it will be securely stored with your client information in the Square Booking App.
* All appointments rescheduled or cancelled within 48-25 hours of your scheduled appointment time will be charged 50%
of the price of your scheduled service.
* All appointments rescheduled or cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time will be charged 100% of the cost of the service booked.
* If you are late for your appointment, please note that time will be taken out of your reading time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited and you will be charged 100% of the cost of the service booked.